Roseland

Roseland

Music

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday morning

Haven't written in a while. Time flies by so quickly! Today is Father's Day which promises to usher in hot weather, summertime weather. This past week seemed long & tiring but while walking this morning I realized it would be a good thing to jot down some of my blessings lately--to give me a better perspective.

Gardenia's are blooming:)
Every morning last week was cool:)
We had rain:)
My coffee tastes so good every morning:)
Wyatt LOVES his morning walk--he leaps & jumps & sniffs & greets everyone:)
My family is healthy:)
My mama didn't fall all week & I had a good visit with her Saturday morning:)
My manager Yvonne & I had a tasty (but wet) lunch in downtown Apex Wednesday:)
Peace softball ended last Tuesday but what a wonderful time we had all season:)
My friend Angela moved into her new house this week & her dad bought her a lawn mover:)
Skye & I took Wyatt to get his nails clipped & a shampoo--we walked to Target, then ate supper at Qdoba's. Wyatt had a good time. Skye & I had a good time:)
My friend Kathy & I had lunch Thursday. She is in Vt. this morning enjoying a vacation:)
My friend Lorraine is in Pa. celebrating a family wedding:) She & I met for a brief visit Tuesday:)
My friend Nancy just returned from Fla. where she attended a family wedding:)
My family is celebrating Father's Day at The Loop today:)
Seth & Skye took my garage junk to the North Wake landfill last Sat.:)
I have a new (old) cabinet for my pottery & a new bench for my bay window:)
We had rain:)
Skye watched CSI with Keith and me last night:) (Her friends are out of town:))
My friend Lou gave me good advice twice this week--she's such an encourager:)

Have a wonderful warm June week. Take comfort that God is in charge & He is good:)

No comments: