Roseland

Roseland

Music

Friday, February 15, 2008

TGIF

 
I am home with a chest cold. My throat is sore after so much coughing. I must say I don't get a cold very often so don't have much patience with sitting/lying around ALL DAY, then again I don't feel like doing much else:(
A delimma:(
And TV, even with a hundred plus channels, is not entertaining after a while! HGTV and TLC run the same things over & over; good grief:( The Food Network is pretty good.
I love reading but my eyes feel too weak to read much--ugh:(

So much for the whining....
Now if I were at the beach, rocking away on a shady porch in front of the blue/green ocean, slurping my Dayquil, munching on Hall's, and drinking Splash, wrapped in a light warm quilt, that would be easier to take, I'm thinking.
Ahhh......
Judy, are you rocking away down there??
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Judy Bost said...

No, wish we were!