Roseland

Roseland

Music

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

This Friday, today, will be our Thanksgiving feast day with the family.
I am so thankful for Keith, Cameron, Seth & Kelley, Skye, & Holly.
I am thankful for a Sovereign God who loves us with an everlasting love beyond measure; who knew us before He knit us in our mother's womb, has a plan for each of us, & cares for us:)

I will share my latest thanksgiving story. I've only told to 2 or 3 people.
Pride is involved:(
I tend to lose things...
A few weeks ago in a local dept. store my phone rang. When I pulled it out of my pocketbook to answer, evidently/unbeknown to me, my paycheck fell on the floor.
Disaster:(
It was one of the largest checks I've gotten & had wanted to save it for Keith's Christmas.

After shopping I met a friend in Raleigh for lunch. My phone rang again--my dear manager called & asked if I knew where my paycheck was; well, I thought I did:(
She told me some 'good Samaritan' had turned it in to the nearest Hallmark store!!! The sales associate had called the local "Hallmark" office, who, in turn, called my manager!! I was to stop by the Hallmark store near the dept. store to pick it up, which I did asap.

Thank you to the person honest enough to do that!
Now, that's a blessing!

I am thankful for all the ways the Lord cares for me, through others,.....and you, every day.

No comments: