Roseland

Roseland

Music

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grissom/CSI

I must say I am grieving over Bill Petersen's departure from CSI in the next few weeks.
I looked forward to seeing him (& his partners) every week, every episode we recorded, every re-run....

This from a Entertainment Weekly interview:
Leaving fame and fortune behind in the name of artistic integrity? There's a novel concept for Hollywood. But still, isn't he (Peterson) just a little sentimental about parting ways with a character that has defined him since 2000?

"I won't miss Grissom," says Petersen matter-of-factly. "It was a complete life for me that's reached its end, and it's reached it in the right way, I think. So I won't miss Grissom. And I hope that the audience won't miss him either."

I will miss him like coming to the end of a magnificent book & not ever wanting it to end.
Gil, you were a good man.

I am sad.

No comments: