Roseland

Roseland

Music

Friday, May 15, 2009

May Already!

 
Where has 2009 gone??

Here it is the 15th of May, the pool is opening this weekend, Skye has finished her Junior year at Appalachian, ball season is in full swing, & the honeysuckle is blooming!

Last weekend my family helped me paint my bedroom, & I love it; it a tan color, like coffee with cream:) I'm thinking maybe I'll hire Kelley to paint my stairwell & my landing, strip off my kitchen wallpaper & paint that too:) She is so good at it:)

Father's Day cards are out at Hallmark; I've been working on them all week:)

I had my annual physical Tuesday & survived--I whined for days beforehand:(

My good friend Kathy & her fiance Alex have set their wedding date, August 22nd, so I've been pondering some sort of wedding shower:) Kathy & I'll have to talk:) Should we have a Tea Room affair or a larger gathering? I'm so tickled for them both!!
Such a sweet romance:)

Three Three, my grand puppy, was critically ill for almost 3 weeks, has been diagnosed with Addison's disease, & is recovering, thank God:)

Summer is on the horizon. What is in store?
A bike trip along the New River?
A wedding shower in July?
Keith & I will have our 40th wedding anniversary August 3rd.
Skye will be moving into an apartment in Boone mid August.
The Fuller/Worrell wedding will be a highpoint the third week of August:)

Each day brings forth something new....
Stay tuned:)

(The pic is rain on the car window as we drove home from Pa. May 2nd; I thought it was cool:))




Posted by Picasa

No comments: