Roseland

Roseland

Music

Friday, July 03, 2009

The Bride To Be

 

My dear friend Kathy is getting married August 22nd, a month & a half from now:) To say she's happy & excited is an understatement!

About a month ago, she & I spent a morning looking for a wedding dress, one suitable for a second marriage. We found this beautiful aqua dress & jacket! It looked gorgeous on her:)

In her excitement, & surprise at finding one so quickly, Kathy didn't think of conferring with her daughter Robin, & placed an order for the dress:)
Robin was, rightly, disappointed. To rectify the situation, Kathy & Robin met the next afternoon at the same dress shop & chose another dress, somewhat similar in style yet a more traditional color.

So, I figure Kathy gave me the chance to take part, then Robin got to play the most important part--that of choosing THE DRESS:)

But, honestly, this dress looked so great on Kathy, I felt I had to share it:)
What a blessed time for a precious friend:)
Thank you, Kathy, for letting me share in your joy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christy Lawson said...

Beautiful dress! Beautiful color! So good that you got a picture! : )