Roseland

Roseland

Music

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Well....


It's Sunday night, the first day of Daylight Savings Time for 2010.
Skye left for Boone right after lunch, after spending Spring Break at home...always a little sad to see her leave.
It's quiet.
Keith & I are watching the movie, Jumper.

I haven't written in a while.
Maybe a big part of the reason is I have struggled with two bouts of respiratory bugs since Christmas. This second cold has knocked me back for almost a month. My immune system must be on the blink, or something. I'm usually healthy as a horse:)

Feeling punky, having no energy, eventually wears me down. I must say even as Spring approaches, I've been suffering with some depression, feeling blue.
Years ago I dealt with my "great depression" after my Cameron was born. It's a tough road. But my blues only lasted a couple of years. Countless people fight chronic depression all their lives. Now that's TOUGH with a capital T!

I've recently cut down my days at Cardland from three to two, thinking it would be more manageable, push me to do some artwork, give me more time for C&C and Stephen Ministry, but, am not sure I did the right thing at the right time...
Second guessing myself. Not good for a Presbyterian girl to do it for very long.

I'll keep you posted.
Oh, Jumper turned out to be a good movie--it just ended without really "ending":)

No comments: