Roseland

Roseland

Music

Thursday, February 17, 2011

On My Mind Lately


1. K. & I need to make a will & fill out End of Life forms.
2. The house needs: painted outside, painted inside, wallpaper stripped in living room & kitchen & master bath, hardwoods refinished, bathrooms remodeled, living room carpet replaced, kitchen updated. Whew!
3. Dream of a trip to Scotland; for our 45th wedding anniversary & to take Skye to see the Isle of Skye (with all the family:))
4. Always wanted to do a family trip to upstate NY to show the kids where K. & I lived as newlyweds.
5. Would love a family trip to Santa Fe, NM, & the Grand Canyon.
6. Dream of traveling to San Francisco, taking a train across the US & through Canada, seeing Glacier National Park, visiting Europe.
7. Should be more careful with my Diabetic diet--definitely should!
8. Reading on my Kindle "A Journey" by Tony Blair...very good!
8. Am I doing what the Lord requires of me?


No comments: