Roseland

Roseland

Music

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Christmas shopping/giving

I love to buy and give presents, so Christmas is an exciting time for me in many ways, especially the giving part. Except my adult children and my husband are so hard to buy for.

My husband K. doesn't care what he gets and usually has no suggestions! And the kids aren't as easily satisfied as they were in they were younger. Finding the right thing for them is difficult and it makes shopping pretty tough.
My friends are EASY, my sister and sister in laws are EASY, my mama's EASY, and I am thankful!

At least Amazon.com is specific and and most of the kids use it for their lists, but you have to be on the ball and order things early!

K. never looks at my wish list that I'm aware of, or, he looks at it the week before Christmas. Isn't that interesting. This year I bought his gift to me, or the big one, so he won't have to shop much---wasn't that nice of me? I know I'm excited:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm easy to shop for! :)

bcMc said...

You're pretty good, but you've been a doozy to buy for in the past!!!
Love, Mom