Roseland

Roseland

Music

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Friends/snow/sleet/rain

Nothing like spending time with dear friends.
Today the snow/rain/sleet sent me to the Mall to walk with longtime friends Jeannette & Lorraine. I used to walk with them almost every day inside the Mall, but since I've discovered Apex's Lake Pine walkway, I prefer getting my exercise there, outside:)
On our route today we ran into a fellow walking buddy from our past. We stopped a few minutes to say hey to Beth & her grown son David!:) Wonderful to see them:)
We continued on, walking, talking, and finally bargain shopping before heading to Panera's for soup. My good friend Carol works at Chico's. She graciously welcomed us in and waited on us:)
A perfect way to spend a wintry afternoon, walking with friends, running into friends, and being helped by a friend:)

No comments: