Roseland

Roseland

Music

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Crazy Time At Our House/Exciting Times For Skye

Here it is the last of April, 2008, and I am making lists in my head constantly; when I wake up, when I go to sleep, when I'm walking, when I'm in the shower, etc.
Skye is finishing Wake Tech with an Associates Degree in May. She needs to be at Ridge Haven Camp by May 23rd to begin life as a summer counselor until August 9th. After a quick break she'll need to report to Appalachian State in Boone August 22nd for her Junior year.
Whew!

Here are some of the things cluttering my mind, and, as you can see, "Skye" is the primary theme:
1. Skye's exams the first week in May
2. Skye has a dentist appt. May 9th
3. Skye & I have a hair appt. May 3rd at 2pm
4. Skye needs to rotate tires
5. Skye needs to change bank account
6. Skye needs to have medical forms filled out and possibly a physical
7. Skye needs to change her orientation time at Appalachian
8. Skye needs to send out letters asking for financial support as a church camp counselor
9. Hopefully we will hear soon whether Skye will have a dorm this fall (and that could open up a new list!)
10.I have a trip to Williamsburg with 3 friends this coming weekend, hurray!
11.Cameron has a Urologist appt. this coming Wednesday
12.Skye needs to cancel her Weight Watcher membership
13.Kelley is graduating from paralegal school May 14th
14.Kelley & Seth have bought their first house and hope to move May 1st if all goes well
15.I need to make an appt. for Wyatt's bath/nails clipped
16.Send Mother's Day cards/flowers
17.First Mother's Day without my mama

And I'll stop there.
I must say my brain is on overload. I forgot at least two important appointments last week:(
Covering for my manager while she was away on vacation in Cal. didn't help matters:(
I hope this week I will be on my toes!

No comments: