Roseland

Roseland

Music

Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Big Tree

 
This is "my" Pennsylvania Big Tree in the summertime.

I wrote last January about my "walks to the big tree" & posted pictures taken then. Wyatt & I took a number of walks down the same quiet lane, Moffet Road, while visiting family in Pa. recently. The majestic tree is lush & green now, but it's been friendly & inviting to me through countless seasons:)

Many tough life issues to deal with this visit, so the walk was a time to ponder the past, present, and future.
Actually, family health problems may result in such major changes in the coming months that I may never walk this way again...
If so, it will be best for my dear in-laws.

Life does change.
Change isn't easy.
But I firmly believe God holds us in the palm of His hand, & for those who love Him, all things are for good. I live by that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: