Roseland

Roseland

Music

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmastime

 
This photo is from Christmas 2007-- Wyatt & Three-Three, best buddies. They love seeing one another and play until they can't wiggle:)! Seen here hoping to get into the living room with their humans...

I am tired tonight, weary, out of steam.
My Christmas spirit has faded...and it's really my favorite time of the year.
I feel my time is not my own---I'm pulled in many directions.
I have no time for doing crafts or artwork or baking very often or cooking....
My diet has been thrown to the wind in the last month, simply out of laziness or tiredness.

Goodness, I am whining here, aren't I?

But....on the other hand,
Skye is home, Keith is on vacation till January, the house is decorated, my gifts are bought & wrapped,
most of my tea rings are baked, my dear daughter in law Kelley is hosting our Christmas morning gathering, we're going to Pa. after Christmas,
and----Wyatt loves me no matter what:)

I can't complain one minute. Tonight I have a warm, comfy bed waiting for me, I'll walk in the morning, go to work for about 2 hours, it'll be Christmas Eve ALL day, and my blessings abound!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: