Roseland

Roseland

Music

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

A Cloudy Morning....

I woke up this morning, early, on my day off, with a throbbing headache:(
Not a good way to start a day:(
I've dealt with headaches most of my life. Not debilitating ones normally, but ones that stop me from my daily routine.
Medication often helps, but not always.
(I've suffered with migraines as well, but Inderal has taken care of them, thank God!)
Today/this morning--no walk, no Wyatt walk (he's wondering why, staring at me, as I write this), still in pj's, no bed made, wrapped in a light cover on the couch.....
These days Tylenol Extra Strength is supposed to be my friend, but so far--not!
UGH:(
So, HGTV & hot tea are the only things on my agenda for now.


I've added a photo of my favorite flowers below since it's Keith's & my 41st anniversary:)
Happy Anniversary Keith:)



No comments: