Roseland

Roseland

Music

Thursday, April 05, 2012

April



Well, blog readers, I've probably lost all of you by now, except maybe one:) My dear friend Linda emailed me this week asking me to return to my journaling. I'm not sure whether gifted writers have dry spells (I suspect they do but are disciplined enough to write daily/weekly), but my inspiration vanished months ago:(
Life became busy.
Life became hard.
But those times should fuel a writer's words, right?

Keith & I have resumed our normal lives (as in "before surgeries") in the last month. We both have a bit more recovery but it will come gradually. Keith's working full time again. We hope to resume biking soon:) I haven't quite returned to walking 3 miles each morning before working an 8 hour day at Hallmark, but am walking 2 miles:) Keith's lost at least 35 pounds & feels much better:)

Church softball season began this week. Keith turned over his coaching duties to friend Steve for this season, but I did spy him "coaching" from the sidelines:) He loves softball:)

Keith's brother Denny & sister in law Nancy from Wisconsin visited last weekend:) SO good to have them here for a few days:)

On the 26-27th we plan to attend a Sunday School class reunion in Valle Crucis, near Boone, NC. Looking forward to time in the gorgeous mts. with old friends:) We'll visit Skye too:) I'm ready for a road trip--too much time spent at home lately!!

I'll let you know about Skye's Easter visit with her "beau":) We're meeting him for the first time:)!!

Have a blessed Easter, Linda:)

1 comment:

Christy said...

It was good to see your words in print again. Can't wait to hear about Ben.