Roseland

Roseland

Music

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

October 10th, the Aftermath

Well now, the articles in the News & Observer make me wonder if we will have residual effects from the chemical fire, and the chemical plant owner is talking about re-building and opening again. Scary talk to those of us who live in Apex!

I bought new air filters today to replace the old ones. They look too flimsy to protect anybody from hazardous fumes. And my crawl space may be harboring low-lying toxic fumes as well. Do we open our crawl space doors and it's solved? Is that all we can do after such a scare?

I think most of Apex would agree that the "Peak of Good Living" should not include a hazardous waste holding site in the middle of town!
It'll be interesting to see if the citizens take a stand on this.
My bet is they will.

No comments: