Roseland

Roseland

Music

Friday, November 30, 2007

Goodbye November

Ponderings:
Wow, does it feel like November was a blur?
Seems Thanksgiving came and went in the blink of an eye!

But do remember how hot October was, and must say November has been more gracious weather-wise with seasonal temps.

Keith's sister, mom, nephew, and 'our Seth' became older in November.

I've been in "Christmas World" since Halloween, so I'm feeling like it's crunch time as I look around the corner at December 1st!

Tomorrow is the Apex Christmas Parade at 5pm--my favorite parade. And afterwards we are celebrating Seth's birthday:) How nice, especially since Three is coming to watch the parade with us:)!!

Sunday is our church women's Christmas Tea, and the Historical Homes Tour in Apex---which will I do?

Monday is Seth & Kelley's 2nd anniversary. What fun to remember their gorgeous wedding day!!

And the Season to be merry is in full swing:)

No comments: