Roseland

Roseland

Music

Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year:)

A month from today will be Christmas.
Now if I wanted to scare myself I'd list everything I need to do in 4 weeks' time.
So I won't do that:)
I love the Christmas Season.
I love that Jesus' name is everywhere.

People have purpose, and pondering what other people want/need gets our minds off ourselves---for a few seconds anyway:)
This year we have more time between Thanksgiving & Christmas since Thanksgiving comes early, but, whoa, that time will fly by!

Having parties, attending parties, baking cookies & breads & cakes & candies, etc., decorating the whole house inside & out, burning scented candles, buying & wrapping gifts, giving gifts, eating holiday goodies, drinking Russian tea & eggnog & cocoa, etc., going to Christmas pageants & concerts, enjoying Christmas Teas, singing Christmas songs, all are things I love & savor & relish:)

I guess most of us can only handle all those wonderful things for 30 days--a birthday party for 30 days:)
O yeah:)
Joy To The World!
O Come Let Us Adore Him!

No comments: