Roseland

Roseland

Music

Monday, June 23, 2008

A Sweet Postscript

 

As of this morning Skye has been assigned a dorm at Appalachian State University!
I am breathing a sigh of relief & am feeling quite grateful.

I must say at midnight last night she & I both were pretty down.
She called to say she checked her App email this weekend & found App had, via email, offered her a dorm sometime the first of last week, with June 18th being the deadline to accept.
She wasn't able to check her email till Sat./Sunday, the 21st/22nd.
Immediately upon reading the note she wrote a reply to App Housing, telling of her situation.
At about 10am this morning, with a heavy weight lifted, Skye called me at Hallmark to say the Housing Director had given her a room:)
WHOA!
After getting off the phone and going to the back of the store I simply cried.

God IS faithful
He IS the Great Provider.
Why do I fear?
Why do I worry?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: