Roseland

Roseland

Music

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yea Yvonne

 
This is my sweetheart of a manager, Yvonne:)
I love my job at Hallmark because of this lady & her devotion to God, her husband Jimmy & her two sons and daughters in law & extended family, the owners of our Hallmark store, & the staff she hires, nurtures, takes 'great' patience with, and cares for.

She's a NC girl like me:) We grew up in similar settings with the same values--and we're the same age. Now that means a lot:)

Soon she'll be known as "Nana Vonne" because her son Ashley & daughter in law Ali are expecting her (& Jimmy's) first grandchild! (I'm worried she may skip town forever after this long-awaited precious little one arrives; Ash & Ali live far away in Charlotte)

Working for/with Yvonne is one of the most enjoyable things of my life.
I am blessed:
Yea for Yvonne!)!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anna said...

That's also my fear ... we'd be so lost without wonderful Yvonne ):

Seriously, I've never worked for someone who made me feel so valued as a person, not even in my "career" job. A spirit like hers is so rare and beautiful.