Roseland

Roseland

Music

Saturday, June 07, 2008

My New Toy

 
For Father's Day, Keith gave me a sweet Trek Navigator bike:)
(I think he said that because now he'll have company on his trek's around town:))
It's a dark maroon color, with stylized flowers splashed here & there:)

On this extremely warm June evening, with Keith on his Duke blue Electra Townie, I took my maroon Navigator Trek for it's 'maiden vogage' to Lake Pine. Befitting the occasion I wore my new pink/black/white racing helmet--whoa, what a sight!
And on the way home we stopped by Micky D's for a bite of supper, a rare happening for us anymore.

Bike riding is such a pleasant way spend time outdoors.
It feels so freeing to me.
And coasting in the breeze is icing on the cake, especially in weather like this!
Come join us!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm on a commenting spree !

Here is my bike I got last fall that I was telling you about: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/glitterandfade/-Anna_Bicycle_2.jpg