Roseland

Roseland

Music

Sunday, September 07, 2008

ICE CREAM--YUM!

I have never listed ice cream as one of my top favorite desserts, but---it seems to be moving up in rankings lately with my taste buds! Maybe that's because I've found 3 places that have scrumptious ice cream:)

I LOVE Goodberry's concretes, specifically banana with coconut (sometimes I splurge & add nuts:)).

I LOVE Killan's toasted coconut ice cream:) We discovered this wonderful place in Blowing Rock; that's where we read that there is one in Cary!! We found it & it's close by---a brand new store near Goodberry's--whoa, dangerous!:)

And, last but not least, I LOVE Chick fil A's cookies & cream milkshake:) The calories are not on my diet but....definitely worth it now & then:) Irresistible!
Why have I included calories in this blog---not relevant here!
Unless I add Henry's Gelato, which I also LOVE & is my fourth favorite & half the fat of the above:)

Makes my mouth water to think of these delicious frozen temptations!!!!
Do you agree?
It'd probably be worthwhile do a taste test to see what you think, or what you taste:)
Go ahead; go for it:)
YUM!!

No comments: