Roseland

Roseland

Music

Sunday, September 28, 2008

This & That

 
Keith & I haven't ridden our bikes in a week or more, simply because of rainy weather, being busy in the evenings, or just plain tired:(
Not good!
I've gained weight, & we're getting rusty:(
We need to get moving again!
September & October weather should be invigorating!!

My dear friend Lorraine & I are taking a short series of collage classes at Apex Community Center. Jillian Goldberg is the art instructor, & she is quite good---we took a pastel class with her last fall:)
Such a grand 2 hours to put aside every care in the world & play with paper & glue! It's so freeing....& can be very beautiful:)
I truly believe every counselor should have their clients do collage art for therapy:)!

Skye surprised us with a visit home this weekend--yea:)!
She's still scouting out App for friends & hangouts, which will come in time.
She does miss her buds here so it didn't take much to decide to head back to Apex for a quick visit:)
We haven't seen much of her, but just knowing she's around is great:)!
She did go to church with the fam today--ate lunch at The Loop, one of our favorite places:)

Had Small Group here tonight.
What fun to visit with friends over a light supper & coffee---friends that have listened to one another through the years as we've faced various & sundry trials, tribulations, & joys.
A great way to end a weekend:)

This week, Tuesday--Thursday, I'll be in charge at Hallmark. Yvonne is heading to the mts. with her fam, & most importantly, little Logan, the new grandbaby:) She deserves this time away!!
Wish me well. It can be stressful at times, but I love the girls I work with & they make it easier & worthwhile:)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: