Roseland

Roseland

Music

Thursday, October 16, 2008

CSI: Las Vegas

Tuesday evening Keith & I watched the first episode of CSI for this season.
Sad is not the word.
A tearjerker:(

I became involved with this series a few years ago (I enjoy murder mysteries:)) & have enjoyed the characters, especially Gil Grissom, William Peterson.

Well, a few months ago, actor Gary Dourdan, the character Warrick Brown, literally was arrested for drugs & sleeping in his car. I was afraid that meant things weren't boding well for his CSI character:(
Then, in the final episode of last season, he was shot in the head, murdered by a trusted policeman!!
Such a gut-wrenching show:(!

And now I've read Gil/William will be leaving:( Gil, the steady man of reason; a loner & a thinker, with a compassionate heart.
His friend Sara left last season.
I'm not happy:(
The CSI "family" is changing & I don't like it...but, that's life, isn't it.
Sigh:(

And I worry about the actors.....Warrick (Gary), are you okay??
I'm rooting for you.

No comments: