Roseland

Roseland

Music

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Spring is HERE!

 
I'm sitting here on a bright sunny April Sunday afternoon, soaking in all the blooming azaleas & dogwoods & red bud trees within sight, & am feeling miserable:(

I spent a pleasant Saturday mowing the yard, blowing the driveway, picking up sticks, & washing down my front steps railing; all this making me feel good to see my "tidy up the neglected yard" mission accomplished---till the sinuses started attacking:(

That vague headache began yesterday, but by this morning I awoke with a full-blown jackhammer in my head & throbbing sinus pressure:(!!

Wonder why such a pretty time of the year comes at a cost?
NC shines in April & May & I love every part of the glorious spring!

SO, if I'm frowning more than usual, you'll know why!!!
Just hand me a Kleenex when my eyes begin to water & my nose drips, & I growl--ugh:)

A footnote:
(I will have to mention one other downside to our glorious springtime---the green "plague", pollen, blanketing everything within miles of the Raleigh area! No car washing, window washing, picnics, deck washing, etc., can be done for weeks! Well, maybe that's a positive?)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: