Roseland

Roseland

Music

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Self control

Skye & I have embarked on the "Weight Watcher's" journey once again.
The last time we signed up Keith lost his job, our Charlie-dog died, and my mama had to be moved into an assisted living home against her wishes---three huge stresses/griefs in our lives:(!! After a while we fizzled out:(
As of Monday night we're trying again:)

Having self control is gratifying.
I pray for it over and over. But evidently we must take the initiative at some point in time and work at it since it doesn't seem to overtake us instantly!

Doing this together gives us strength & encouragement.
We're a team.
Wish us well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you!! I'll be praying for you and Skye!! Losing weight is soooooooooo challenging.

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you girlfriend!!
Losing weight is so challenging!!
I'll be praying for you and Skye!!!