Roseland

Roseland

Music

Saturday, March 24, 2007

This & That

1. Go UNC--they pulled out an exciting win over USC last night!! Go ACC!!!

2. Wyatt, our basset puppy, is a lover---loves his neck & chest rubbed and wants to be touching one of us at all times if possible! And has the house-training down pat 99% of the time:)

3. I haven't gotten the hang of working 9-5 yet:( Having trouble on weekends figuring out where to start with my home job! And meals---my family hasn't seen many of those, I'm afraid:( My hope is that it'll be 4 days most weeks for the duration (whatever that is). My manager is also teaching me her job so she can escape now and then. The question is: will my mind grasp these things? I am an "artsy" person, not a detail person:( Whoa, a challenge!

4. Our lovely, sweet Kelley had a birthday yesterday and is looking around the corner at a new decade in her life. It's a neat time, one of plans for a house in the next few years, possibly starting a family in the next few years, and maybe just beginning a new career?:) Go Kelley girl!!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Does that mean I have to be an adult now? I don't wanna!!! :)